Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog 16: Ind. Component 2 Approval

(1) I will find out how the women around me define beauty. I will interview them, asking them questions like "who do you think is beautiful? how is it defined? how has your idea of beauty changed as you grew older? etc." I will get the views from all different age ranges, from 6 year olds to 60 year olds. and find out how all of their ideas match up. I =n the end, I will create a scrapbook, showing all of the women I intervied and what they said. 

(2) How will it meet the 30 hr requirement?
I plan on interviewing 15 women, spending at least an hour talking to each of them. It will then take me at least an hour to put together each individual scrapbook page.

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
My EQ is about the perception of beauty in our society, so it will be helpful to know how these individuals define beauty, and how it differs from person to person.



No comments:

Post a Comment