Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic

What is your topic? 
The Miss America Organization

Why?
The miss America organization is something I see as a positive thing in the lives of women. It's a scholarship pageant that is about crowning a women who is an all around good role model for people to look up to. I participated in a pageant at the local level this past year and it was something that I had a lot of fun with, and i walked away with some really great skills I didn't have before. The pageant gave me great interview skills, helped with my posture, and gave me a chance to meet a lot of great people.

And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
With my senior topic, i hope to show people that the miss America scholarship pageant can be a very positive thing is a women's life. I also want the opportunity to show people that not a pageants are about just a persons looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment