Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog 4: Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
I think my interview affected my presentation in a very positive way. In my interview, the person I interviewed really stressed the fact that miss america pageants stand out from other pageants because of the fact the talent and intrview portion of the competition. Knowing this, I really tried to get that point across. Also, I learned through my interview that th miss America organization is the world leading scholarship provider for young women, so then I did some more research on that and was a able to talk about some important facts about the scholarships.

2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
I believe what stood out in my presentation, was that the facts were straight forward and simple. I did cover a lot about the miss America organization, but I think I made it easy to understand. I really tried to present the facts in a way where the students would not get confused. Especially in talking about miss USA and miss America, I would talk about them separately so to not mix them up.

3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
For me, the most challenging part was just presenting the information. I have a naturally soft voice, so it's a little hard for me to give a presentation without at some points speaking a little bit softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment