Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog 8: what I've learned so far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
Since beginning my senior project, I've learned how to be proactive in all things that I've done with my senior project.


2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
The evidence I have are my first two interviews. I did my first interview on september 10, two weeks before it was due on Sept 20. Also, I did my second interview on October 17, when it's due October 28.

3) What research helped you to do this and how?*
The source that helped me realize I needed to be proactive was actually my brother, Richard morales who graduated in 2010. I had a conversation with my brother in the beginning of the school year, and he told me the only thing difficult with senior year is staying on to of everything. He told me the best thing to do is have all my sr project components done at least a week before theyre due so I have time to do all of my class work, and it's probably the best advice he's ever given me.


*What research = name the source
*How = What in the research specifically helped you do what you are posting as evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment