Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog 24: Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, Brittney Morales, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) I interviewed and created a scrap book of 10 and their view on beauty.

Interpretive
I started by interviewing 10 people, from 6 to 70 years old,individually, asking 3 specific questions. The questions were, "what is beauty? Who exemplifies beauty? If you could change 1thing about yourself what would it be?" each question had a purpose. The first question was to see how they find beauty in others. Question 2 was to see exactly what they think a beautiful person looks like. And question 3 was to see how they judge themselves when it comes to beauty. I spent about 3 hours interviewing each person, as well as putting their scrap book page together.

 Applied
How did it help you answer your EQ?  Be specific and use examples.
My EQ is all about what influences our societies veins on beauty, so it was great to get an insight on what the girls around me think beauty is. I interviewd everyone from my best friends, to my grandmother, trying to get a wide view on what beauty is. I found out that my 6 year old niece sees beauty in a smile, and my grandmother see,s it in a God-loving person. I was able to get a whole new insight when I interviewed my mother who told me beauty is in a caring and loving person. Even one of my best friends surprised me when she said beauty is about being a strong minded person.

Page 1
Page 2 
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

No comments:

Post a Comment